Let 2018 be your year of success . Be Your Own Boss .
Your chance to own not 1 but 3 shops on thriving Brownhills High street at price cheaper than the Market Stall
- Own the BIGGEST shop front of the High Street
- Next to Farm Foods
- Walking Distance to Tin Man island
- Parking on the front of the shops
- Very reasonable rent of £173 per week with NO BUSINESS Rates .
- 4 years Lease Term available with possibility of extension
- The property has 3 main shops followed by 3 small offices each with independent WC’s and a large warehouse .
- click here for
Ideal for startup’s or established businesses.
NOT ON ZOOPLA ,PRIMELOACTION OR RIGHTMOVE
Will suit pound store,dog groomers,vaping shop,printers and many more businesses.
- The property is prominently located on the High Street in Brownhills which is a vibrant local shopping parade and is adjacent to farmfoods.
- NEW HOMES BY KIER GROUP JUST AT THE BACK OF THE SHOP
- Comprising of: unit/workshop, offices, fitted kitchen and two separate WC. Benefitting from offering phase 3 power supply, and electric roller shutter door. Back secure warehouse, providing further storage space. Available Now.
- The property has been recently refurbished to a ‘white box’ specification with LED lighting and plain white ceiling. A new fully glazed shop front and electric roller shutter have been installed.
Contact – 07737029452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The property is situated in a prime location on the busy High Street being close to other retailers such as Shoe Zone, Greggs, Post Office, Card Factory, Aldi, Wilkos, Tesco, and Thomas Cook.
Brownhills is a busy West Midlands town with a population of approximately 18,000 and has a large catchment area being situated approximately 18 miles north of Birmingham City Centre, 5 miles north east of Walsall and 5 miles south east of Cannock.
Brownhills benefits from excellent road communica-tions, being situated close to the junction of the A452 and the A461 connecting with junction 5 of the M6 motorway 10 miles to the south, and adjacent to the M6 toll road immediately to the north. There are good rail links with fast and frequent services into Birmingham New Street with a journey time of approximately 20 minutes.
- Shenstone (3.7 mi)
- Landywood (3.8 mi)
- Bloxwich (3.9 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode